1. Data Controller
2. Automated Data Collection
2.1 When entering our website, your device (e.g. your computer or smartphone) will automatically transmit the following data to us:
• Date and time of access,
• Operating System,
• Type of device,
• Quantity of data transmitted,
• IP address.
2.2 We will process this data to enable you to technically use our website and to under-stand how our website is used.
3. Contact Form If you use our online contact form to get in touch with us, we will use the personal data you provide to us exclusively for answering your question. We process this data for our legitimate interest of external communication (on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f) GDPR).
5. Google Analytics
6.1 Provided you have given your consent, we will send you our newsletter. In order to send you the newsletter, we require your email address. The newsletter will inform you of news on our company and our products.
6.2 You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time. Every newsletter will contain the information on how to unsubscribe.
7. Retention period
7.1 We delete any personal data we automatically collect on you during your use of the website immediately after the information is no longer necessary to provide you ac-cess to the website.
7.2 We delete any personal data that you provide us for a specific purpose if this personal data is no longer needed for this purpose (e.g. we delete your email address from our newsletter data base after you have unsubscribed from the newsletter).
8. Legal basis for the data processing
8.1 We process your personal data either for the purpose of our legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f) GDPR or on the basis of your consent pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a) GDPR (e.g. for sending you newsletters that you have subscribed to).
8.2 Where we process your personal data for the purpose of our legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f) GDPR, our legitimate interests may be to provide the website to you and to continuously improve the security and usability of our website.
9. Your legal rights
9.1 Under the GDPR, you, as a data subject, have the following rights with regard to your personal data:
(a) The right to request from us access to your personal data (Art. 15 GDPR);
(b) The right to rectification or erasure of your personal data (Art. 16 and Art. 17 GDPR);
(c) The right to restriction of, or to object, the processing of your personal data (Art. 18 and Art. 21 GDPR);
(d) The right to data portability (Art. 20 GDPR).
9.2 Please note that your rights named under lit. (b), (c) and (d) above will only exist under certain conditions pursuant to the GDPR.
9.3 You may lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
10. Data transfers to third countries We might involve technical third party providers for certain functionalities (e.g. Google as set out in Section 4) which are located in countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA) ("Third Countries"). If providers located in Third Countries have access to your personal data, we will take appropriate or suitable safeguards for the protection of your personal data, such as entering into Standard Data Protection Clauses pursuant to Art. 46 para. 2 lit. c) GDPR. We will provide access to the Standard Data Protection Clauses upon request.